Carolanne Cabana is bilingual and offers her legal services in both official languages. Ms. Cabana is a versatile lawyer helping clients solve their most complex and challenging legal problems. She primarily focuses her practice on family law, criminal law, civil litigation and wills and estate. Committed to maintaining a high level of communication, she takes the time to truly involve her clients and incorporate their goals, concerns, values, and feedback. Ms. Cabana manages her client’s relationships with transparency allowing her clients to see how their interests are being served at every stage of the litigation process. Ms. Cabana’s bi-jural education has allowed her to develop a broader understanding of the law. She is forward thinking, proactive, and innovative in her problem solving.
Education and Qualifications
- 2016 – B.Soc.Sc, University of Ottawa (cum laude)
- 2019 – J.D., University of Ottawa
- 2020 – LL.L., University of Ottawa (dean’s list and cum laude).
- 2021 – Year of Call
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member, United Counties of Prescott and Russell Law Association
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)