As a lawyer and partner, Mr. Pilon focuses his practice in the areas of family and civil litigation as well as real estate and estate planning.
Since 2010, Mr. Pilon has practiced law in diversified areas, but focuses primarily on family law, estate law, corporate law and real estate law.
A graduate of the Common Law program in French from the University of Ottawa, Mr. Pilon has been awarded several awards including the Professional Training Award for students with the highest admission average, the Marcel Hamelin Fellowship and several awards as academic excellence. He has appeared before the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice. As a lawyer and partner within the firm, Mr. Pilon is proud to offer services in both official languages.
Education and Qualifications
- 2004 – B.A., University of Ottawa
- 2007 – LL. B., University of Ottawa
- 2008 – Year of Call
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, United Counties of Prescott and Russell Law Association
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)