Me Sauvé has been offering a wide range of effective legal services since her admission to the Ontario bar in 2012. Me Sauvé pleaded before the Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (LPAT).
Me Sauvé also shows a strong interest in the legal education of members of her community and her clients. She organizes various conferences and training programs within her community and for her business clients. Until recently, she was also a professor at the Faculty of Law of the University of Ottawa, French common law section.
Me Sauvé is bilingual and offers her legal services in both official languages.
Education and Qualifications
- 2008 – B. Sc. Soc, University of Ottawa
- 2011- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa
- 2012 – Year of Call
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, United Counties of Prescott and Russell Law Association
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Currently – Canada STEP Designation (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Member and former vice-president, Clarence-Rockland Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG) Foundation Committee